Our process during COVID-19
Reba’s Ranch House is following and observing federal, state, and local regulations for healthcare housing facilities. Our stringent policies are updated frequently and they include:
Coverin’ Up the Cowboy Way
ALL in the House are required to wear cloth face coverings when in contact with guests or other staff.
Lather Up! Please wash your hands frequently. Hand sanitizer is available for Team Members and all guests to use throughout the day.
Our Team Members are also:
- Increasing handwashing, disinfecting and deep cleaning procedures to help assure a safe environment.
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing using cleaners that are listed on the Environmental Protection Agency’s website of disinfectants for use against COVID-19.
- We ask all in the House to please give six feet of space or more to those around them.
- We also are operating with as few staff as is necessary to meet and exceed guest expectations for a great stay!
- The dining room tables are six feet apart.
We will continue to monitor and implement new policies from the CDC recommendations and the World Health Organization as we learn more.
Signs, signs … everywhere are signs
The staff at Reba’s Ranch House has had several clever cowboy-themed signs created to remind staff, guests and any visitors of the policies and best practices for staying healthy during COVID-19.